Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Top 10 Initiation Ideas Me And The Girl... Initiation Issues...?

Me and the Girl... Initiation issues...? - top 10 initiation ideas

Let me say that I am 17 years old at the start, I'm in school I am 10 percent of my class, not a great athlete, but I can play sports, especially in a good pint of all .. . I have amazing friends and they mean the world to me ... What is the problem here ... sorta my best friend in the world, I (the kind of man who could call for anything and does not mean gay) has just broken w / freshman I've had in my eyes, say 3 years. I've always sorta provided the latter is the year we will be together, since both are in school now. Well, they text message me now and then, when I am with my best friend ... If only the 7, as it was only a week. Thursday evening felt like I was a good idea of how I feel and what I felt for a while ... Before Thursday, I had never started something, she always has a message, I understand, you get gasoline. Now I have to repeat ... Here the confusion .. She said she is my friend and I am quite satisfied .. SHand talk to other guys .. but I am sure that they choose no more about me ... Now I have all begun and some believe she has feelings for me ... Should I try to start or to spark conversation and I hung back a little and let it start again?
Thank you for reading and input =)

4 comments:

Joseph I said...

1 very clear, "opening up", which shows how interested

SOLO 1

to show that you are interested, and the ball is in his court ...

then sit back and hope for the best

Brandon B said...

hoenstly u wel ask him to start a conversation
and U, it is often said to start

Brandon B said...

hoenstly u wel ask him to start a conversation
and U, it is often said to start

IMspazzt... said...

First, think about something to your best friend in this area. Especially if you were serious. I doubt he wants to today. I the date of my best friends, EXE, hell, I've never been in one of his ex was the same. But, you know.

Secondly, if it is a good friend, she did not check it out while it out. And if a decent girl, not only because it has tag has something left to his friend.

Thirdly, it has just never interested in you at all.

And try with someone you love is not dated. And someone a little closer to in age.

Post a Comment