Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Separation Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms How Should I Handle My Dog's Separation Anxiety Disorder?

How should I handle my dog's separation anxiety disorder? - separation anxiety disorder more condition_symptoms

We have a collie-mix of 1.5 years of moderate to severe separation anxiety disorder. Once I was crate training, but as they started to show, as he out of his cage the whole day we left. A few months ago destroyed a stretcher after she is home alone for 7 hours and last week opened a hole of a sudden, when he was at home, more than 2 hours. So, now we will credit when we left.

We recorded on video, and if in the tray that drools like crazy (you can drool), your language, I do not drink the water that we provided for him, tried (in fact, destroy) the glass to break in. . Work in their Kong for a short time, but once again there to chew on the field and blankets, etc. Also, screams, and it is strong. We have brought to the basement (because it's cool and what the neighbors did not hear it), but if we again the other night we heard the sidewalk.

(more details).

0 comments:

Post a Comment