Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dunk Tank 6 Foot Arm Ellen (DeGeneres) For A Cure Questions...?

Ellen (DeGeneres) For A Cure questions...? - dunk tank 6 foot arm

I have some questions to Ellen for a cure. This is not a survey, a written work. Thank you! Do not worry, I have a copy ideas or word for word. Enter in with something.

1. The yards are 10,000 per fund each time someone dives into the water tank? (Something Windows. ...)

2. Rate each performance is part of the water tank?

3. that the water tank, which has raised money for a cure other forms Ellen Ellen? (The program)

4. What are some people who have attended the awareness of breast cancer in the yards and has already done (which makes little sense)

5. How about this joint action to raise funds, to Ellen said on Ellen?

6. yes or no? In October Awareness Month, breast cancer, Ellen decided to commit to supporting victims and survivors of breast cancer.

7. How much has been raised?

2 comments:

bama_fev... said...

1. Microsoft

2. Yes, all segments during the month of October, because awareness of breast cancer month

3. Moneywise, I do not know, but he presents "The Tiddy Bear" in today's program, which rubs against your seat belt, "Tidd think" or shoulder

4. Jenny McCarthy, Harry Connick Jr.

5. I think it shows that Ellen tried something great with her new show is not horrible all the time =]

6 Yes

7, over 85,000 so far, I think.


I hope that helped =]

Justin12... said...

1 for Windows Mobile
2 Yes
No. 3 Umm my idea. It provides free equipment for breast cancer
4 of celebrities and viewers, I'm sorry, I do not remember specific names
5 It is a beautiful woman and Care
6 Yes
7, a quantity of money

Post a Comment