Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Congrat Wording Should I Congrat Them? Now My Neighbour Has Their New Baby Born But The Father Wanted To Cheat On The Baby's

Should I congrat them? Now my neighbour has their new baby born but the father wanted to cheat on the baby's - baby congrat wording

Me Mama before she is pregnant and she was rude and cold to me, but I respect their relationship and does not accept the invitation of the man. Well, I do not say congratulations? I must look bad if I just ignore this so-called "happiness" and not give you a card?

2 comments:

jonnes32 said...

I think it is rude at all. Especially if the mother rude to you, and the father does not deserve congratulations.

I must say good job for you to cheat in reducing your invitation. Today, this is not very common. It's nice to see people like you still around:)

♣Mǝfiǝ Girl♣ said...

Ignore Ignore Ignore coz you do not need your time of day

Post a Comment