Friday, November 6, 2009

Masters Golf Tournament 2009 Unblocker Question About Ivy League Colleges To The Experts Out There (advice Is Welcomed) ?

Question about Ivy League colleges to the experts out there (advice is welcomed) ? - masters golf tournament 2009 unblocker

Ok, I too am in the first half of my freshman year in high school. I go to a magnet school in the house of the teacher (golf tournament), Georgia. That's what I said in my high school years.

In the first year:
Idled over and has about 2 or 3 F in my memory. Did not extracurricular activities and had no knowledge of the benefits offered by the magnet schools (which I really wanted to play football, but my school had no football). There are no problems, behavior, and toward the end of the year, my grades improved.

Second year:
He made an F on my report card or a D. He could not get on the honor roll, because we have a teacher of geometry is in principle not us (no one has a B in his class who was 80 and had 81s, but spent much time in his class I) in another, a C-class. Finished the year with a strong, but could not the honor roll. It did not take AP classes or do something extra.

Junior Year () this year, 1st semester:
Our country entered a period of 9 weeks to qualify, so that instead of 6 ReportLetters like the last 2 years, only 4 report cards this year. I have AB honor roll this last report I received and I have a Class I take AP (AP EC). As the workload, I was accepted into the program as an ambassador for the local medical school, and I plan to January next academic decathlon. So far, it seems that I get all A's in my next newsletter. I have not the SA, but I practiced and it will last for the month of March 2009 (how long will the SA). I was involved in a sport before.

Last year (which was expected):
I intend to take 2 AP classes for my last year and I think that is about 2 sports (tennis and soccer possible).

That is my background information. Here are my questions.

1. Is it too late to enter the Ivy League, since I screwed up my freshman year in high school?

2. If I get a score around 2300, or save me or call me a shot at the Ivy League?

3.Should I be in the company of honor to accept me? (I'm still an average student B)

4. I am from India (India) and I speak Hindi and English fluently, does not help me in the Ivy League school? (I've heard that there are Hispanics and African-Americans better than the Indians and Asians and Indians and Asians are a large population in the schools of the Ivy League)

5. This question is a bit off topic, but still achieved the Honor Society his senior year in high school?

My school is one of the best public schools. Moreover, the last time I saw that was in a class of 80 students over 43, the teachers tell me if I will continue to work, I 10 percent of the graduates. Like I said, I will become a magnet school, where classes difficult.

2 comments:

Fallen One said...

Well, first of all forget all that they can not do for the first year. Most universities do not expect much from you that the first years of high school, knowledge is one years after high school. The most important year of high school is your third year is the year, success or failure is your life, stand in it!

Like you, I was screwed) in a magnet school in Georgia (JRA. My first year was terrible. Then, when my family moved to Illinois at a magnet school with my second and third year. I have one and B, but the highlight was my first year. Previously I had been accepted at MIT and Columbia University.

Here are my answers
1. No, never too late to the students the love and progress upward. Most universities have a student who is one years C of the first year started and has a one in his final year a student who has an A in all and really did not improve their success.

2. This is basically your rivets. Many people who are counseling tHe sat down as worthless. Who will be the demand to obtain a higher score on the SA and you have a good chance. Ivy League colleges on magnet schools, they know that they work from public schools, magnet schools and several students in public schools that are not as difficult, as type magnet students. The SA is the only test in which all students, regardless of what they have gone to school the same, it is important that every student VS USA. If you pass the SAT, good, which can, in principle, as a catalyst to the Ivy League.

3. Certainly, it helps a lot, but as I mentioned earlier about the magnet schools that earn an average of A is difficult. Try to get in his final year.

4. Certainly it is true even among Hispanics, but does not make much difference, I mean, everyone knows the Spanish he got into the throat of many people. Be Hindi is a language known only to a few people can certainly be of great help in the implementation of the Ivy League

5. Yes

Inside everything is all from point A to obtain extra-circular activities and to participate in AP participation. Above all, give the highest SA score, very few students with a value of less than 2000 at the SA at universities in the Ivy League. Focus on the SAT and friend, especially to the study instead of Yahoo Answers!

Courses in honor classes = Magnet School

graffsmi... said...

I suggest u get the chance, not Slim. ur school, no matter how difficult it is, cuz it's a little better if u going to school shit (plus points of pity)

Post a Comment