Friday, November 6, 2009

Diabetes Information More Condition_symptoms I Just Found Out That My Dad Might Have Diabetes, Any Information?

I just found out that my dad might have diabetes, any information? - diabetes information more condition_symptoms

I just found out that my father is a high risk for diabetes. I do not know much about diabetes, so I wondered if someone can tell me something about it. I am very worried for him, and I do not know what to do. All ideas how I can handle? I did not tell my friends because I was not such a big deal about something that happened to him could want, but I do not know.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Royael said...

You will actually see your plan! The diet is very important!

In addition, he will have to control your blood sugar every day!

Please take insulin every day as directed by your doctor.

And exercise regularly.

I know some people who live with diabetes, and this is what they have to keep it under control.

meadowgi... said...

In diabetes, insulin from the pancreas does not produce the right quantity. If you have problems, is too high, you may need a diet, excersise, produce drugs or insulin to keep things under control. If you have problems with him too low, glucose, and drugs for the treatment increased. If severe enough to have to inject insulin or ever be in a bomb (as small as a cell phone), isulin the plugs into the skin and pumps based on a discount rate, your doctor may schedule. Make sure it's healthy to eat and watch his weight and the amount of sugar consumed. You will need a meter a blood test to regularly see your blood sugar in the blood.

Post a Comment