Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Does Andy Sixx Have A Number On His Neck Creepiest Moment In Biology Class....?

Creepiest moment in biology class....? - why does andy sixx have a number on his neck

So my friend was sitting 3 tables in front of me and us all the guys office sitting.Each had to play a track, where causing the danger. She wrote: "I love Taylor Lautner" on his advice and turned, and she showed me what he wrote: "I love Andy Sixx" on my desk and cried observed. He turned around and said, "Who's there?"
I said: "He is a man!" And then the guys in the middle at the same time me.Damn about people prying eyes and tried to his name, I wrote in my view, be seen, they must be disappointed that none of them xD. I see some of them looked at me during class is scary TT.TT not think it's creepy, why did you do that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment