Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oily Hair With Dandruff What Kind Of Shampoo Should I Use For Oily Hair And Dandruff?

What kind of shampoo should I use for oily hair and dandruff? - oily hair with dandruff

My hair is a little greasy and I also have dandruff. I use head and shoulders, which is for normal hair. I've heard that it's okay, head and shoulders of everyday use. So I use a pair of white rain shapoo me every day. Shapoo seems to do when my hair is dry, in general, I still shed. The proposals are appriciated. Thank you.

4 comments:

Deadhead Incognito said...

Neutrogena T-Gel

PinupGir... said...

His blue medical
I use it works really well.


Hope this helps!
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

jamielee... said...

Pantene Pro-V or anti-dandruff

courtsie... said...

Neutrogena T-Gel smells ... I wouldnt recommend it if you have really bad dandruff! I have the same problems, and some of them can shower your habits. Long, hot showers are very bad for the skin, especially the scalp is more sensitive and has the highest weight of your shower. A big help would be to limit their time in the shower as much as possible ... In addition to water as cold as possible also helps. This makes the shower boring, but these things really help. You can use a dandruff shampoo every day, and that is serving well, until your dandruff is gone, then you can switch on any other day. Avoid using styling products on the scalp, because they are angry. I know I sound like much, but it really works! Head and shoulders is very good, you might see the situation, even for oily hair.

Post a Comment