Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bmi For Tennagers At What Point Does Your BMI Become Non Critical And You Can Discharge Yourself As An In-patient?

At what point does your BMI become non critical and you can discharge yourself as an in-patient? - bmi for tennagers

I am a patient hospitalized in a single device. My body mass index was very low but increasing. I wonder at the point where I can be in unity, as now, when I would be divided according to the law on mental health. I think the brand is about 14 or 15 but I know the purpose and final.

2 comments:

Dr Frank said...

I currently think the section. Here, the BMI is not sufficient to determine whether the section has been removed. Physicians should be convinced that it has ceased to enter a risk in itself. When it seemed that he would immediately return to their old habits dangerous it would obviously not the case.

Eve said...

a healthy environment, a normal BMI is between 18 to 21

Post a Comment