Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can Melacare Be Used On Hands Skin Tan Due To Melacare?

Skin tan due to melacare? - can melacare be used on hands

I'm usually starting fair.A years earlier with a mixture of cream and mometasone melacare fluarate for a month or so.At, I took the skin and gives a good target to use look.but afternoon stopped again, made my skin was very dark worsely . it never darken my face and a little irritating now neck.Its my confidence in my original Shal complexion.what do now and how I can try to d lost "go to front view Bleech this.Shall or dermabrasion.Now or present. You should never try to help me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

U must be a sunscreen after using melacare darker the skin, if not worse than before, do not use leave with the sun while you have with the cream, you can also use or wash melacare night and morning, and take some time and the same "EHIC consume or use the clear skin and the inner gud not expose to sunlight. mishandling unnecessary.

Post a Comment